Intaglio Mint provides you with many options to reach a finished coined product that meets the highest quality standards that fall within your budget. Whether the tools and dies are fabricated elsewhere, or created using Intaglio’s state of the art machine shop for die making, we can produce the final custom minted product in our facility. Our skilled artisans can help you through the entire process, from concept, through fabrication, packaging and presentation, as well as fulfillment.
- Proof – this is the highest quality surface finish available and is often referred to as “cameo”. The field (flat surfaces of finished product) is mirrored and the devices (main design elements) are matted frosted to achieve a deep contrast. The blanks and dies undergo intensive preparation to fabricate a product that is near flawless.
- Proof-like – as the title suggests, the blanks and dies receive special preparation to achieve a proof-like quality
- Matte – the entire surface of the dies are “frosted” for an even appearance, commonly referred as “uncirculated”
- Business strike – the dies are as ground.
- Metals can be supplied by the customer or purchased directly through Intaglio on your behalf. Precious metals are purchased according to the NY Spot Silver bid price.
- Each project has special considerations, and after review of your project, a formal quote will be provided. The following prices are a guideline only. Price is per piece. Base metal pricing includes metal.
Additional materials, sizes, and shapes are available. Please contact us with any special requirements.
|CALL FOR PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE|
The cost of material is not included in the precious metal pricing; this is a fabrication charge only. Material price according to weight of metal will be added to the per-piece cost as well as additional shipping and insurance charges.
- Please see our Finishing section for additional available features to enhance your product